Wednesday, October 17, 2007

035

Carrie Underwood covers "I'll Stand By You" by the Pretenders, and it's simple and pretty. I really like Carrie Underwood; she has a great voice and I think her first single is great for what it is. I don't know the rest of her work.

I do know that she's not singing songs about being a redneck woman. Because...seriously, what the fuck?!

In other music news: The description on
102.3 Radio Free KJLH's web site for "Mid-days with Kevin Nash" is dirty and awesome:
Ladies, take a break from work at 1:20pm for an "Afternoon Massage" or have Kevin Nash sing "Happy Birthday" to you in his sexy sultry voice.

It is Kevin Nash's goal to make every secretary in Los Angeles horny as hell during the workday.

1 comment:

Abu Saif al-Andalusi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.